23 December, 2008

Waking up Cactus

The view from our window. 

 I arrived in Las Vegas on Friday the 19th of December.  We both know its real, that the time is now.  I'm here, we're here, everything we have been waiting for and looking forward to is now.  We can finally be together and start our life together.  It doesn't feel real... perhaps it will when we unpack the u-haul on the 30th.  For now, slowly but surely, it is sinking in.  I'm no longer waking up next to the palm trees lining the sand in Hermosa Beach, I'm now waking up with cactus; saguaro to be exact.  I'm looking forward to my new adventures here in the desert.  I'm looking forward to OUR life here in Vegas. 


2 comments:

  1. and i'm looking forward to keeping up with you two! have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year in your new nest together.

    xo
    mary catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot, J! I'm so excited to have you this much closer to me!

    ReplyDelete

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
About US... Aeon is a Leo, Jana is a Leo. Our birthdays are on consecutive days which makes it easy to remember! We are both creative and passionate and love being outdoors experiencing all of nature's wonder. We are very much in love and are so happy to have found each other. We have a beautiful story; it is a story of friendship and love, adventure and growth, fun and self expression. We've been friends for a long time and now we're starting a life together as a couple.