17 February, 2009

Caffiene Makes my Eye Twitch


Moving = Stresses
I'm not sure we realized just how much stress we put our bodies under in our day to day lives, and with "everything" going on in the world ( Obama, taxes, printing $ with no back up, lay offs, rent due, the environment, Las Vegas has a crap recycling plan & much more ) piling on top of our daily life stresses ( work, growing business, maintaining self, supporting friends emotionally, new apratments, expenses, credit card payments ect ) one has to ask.... how much can we possibly take before we give and break down? Well the thing is we're all human, and in this move I've realized that Aeon and I are getting stronger as a couple as the days go on. We're encountering and communicating through things I never thought I'd share with another person. Successes & fears, up's and downs. The best thing is we're here for each other, supporting one another daily in smiles and tears. The report from Las Vegas is optimistic and we're trying to stay positive. I'm so blessed to have such a loving and cherished friend and love in my life.

Here is a pic of Aeon being Aeon ... on a shoot I had last week here in LV. Oh, and I've realized that Whole Foods coffee beans have 10x more caffeine then most other coffees ... that is what was causing the eye twitch ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
About US... Aeon is a Leo, Jana is a Leo. Our birthdays are on consecutive days which makes it easy to remember! We are both creative and passionate and love being outdoors experiencing all of nature's wonder. We are very much in love and are so happy to have found each other. We have a beautiful story; it is a story of friendship and love, adventure and growth, fun and self expression. We've been friends for a long time and now we're starting a life together as a couple.