14 July, 2009

Houses ???


Aeon and I have done our research and its all pointing to "Now is a very GOOD time to buy a home". Coming from LA where home prices start in the mid to low $300,000s, I never thought of owning a home and actually put that thought aside in my head... I thought I parked it... until now. Within a week, we've shopped around for neighborhoods we like, looked at several houses, chatted up residents about the neighborhoods and even pre-qualified for a home loan. Aeon, being a vet, makes a huge difference! TODAY we are making an offer. An offer on our very first home - TOGETHER! What an amazingly beautiful step to do together. I find myself falling more in love with A. everyday we're together. Life comes at you fast... and I wouldn't have it any other way! Stay Tuned


~~~~~~
Jana

1 comment:

  1. So we found a cute little 4/2 near Trop and Rainbow that we liked so much we put a bid in on it. And our wonderful realtor, Sarah, bought the listing agent a smoothie and was told by the listing agent that she would try to get the bank to accept. YAY, Sarah!

    Hoping they accept and then we enter escrow to buy this sucker. Best part about it is, due it being a foreclosure, we get to purchase the ceiling fans, light fixtures and cabinet knobs to suit our taste as the previous occupants took all of that with them. they also took the pool pump - did I mention this place has a pool???

    ReplyDelete

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
About US... Aeon is a Leo, Jana is a Leo. Our birthdays are on consecutive days which makes it easy to remember! We are both creative and passionate and love being outdoors experiencing all of nature's wonder. We are very much in love and are so happy to have found each other. We have a beautiful story; it is a story of friendship and love, adventure and growth, fun and self expression. We've been friends for a long time and now we're starting a life together as a couple.