05 January, 2009

NEW CITY, NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Jana and I brought in the New Year with a kiss on top of a rooftop in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada! FIREWORKS!!!  We celebrated with some people who live and work where we set up her office - several other creatives (photographers, musicians, etc) from the Arts Factory.  
We also brought our roommate, Mikey V, because he was thinking about staying home.  He seemed to have a good time, too, so I guess it's a good thing that he came with us!  

There were all sorts of interesting conversations going on around us.  I caught snippets of arguments about the current Israel/Palestine conflict, new and emerging music, places to see around the Las Vegas Valley and I even joined in on a few, myself.  (if you know me, you know that I had to!)

No resolutions this year.  Not for either of us.  I guess we're both just darn happy that we're finally together!  I, for one, am really looking forward to all that this year will bring: the trials, the joys, the laughter, the travels, the anguish and the rewards.  

HNY!, everyone - Aeon


1 comment:

  1. In reference to the no NEW YEARS resolutions ... I wanted to weigh in. I think we both were so overwhelmed by everything that we didn't even get to stop and think of what we wanted our resolutions to be. I think all I'm putting forward for 2009 is all my best of intentions, rise to action, movement forward, positive energy. So that the universe can yield what it's poised and ready to deliver to me personally as well as to "US" Aeon & I in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
About US... Aeon is a Leo, Jana is a Leo. Our birthdays are on consecutive days which makes it easy to remember! We are both creative and passionate and love being outdoors experiencing all of nature's wonder. We are very much in love and are so happy to have found each other. We have a beautiful story; it is a story of friendship and love, adventure and growth, fun and self expression. We've been friends for a long time and now we're starting a life together as a couple.