17 January, 2009

Reno with Family

Over the holidays we headed up to Reno area to visit Aeon's Family and extended family. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first meeting everyone and wondering what they would think of me. They welcomed me with open arms and hearts.

Our visit was full of laughter and good ole' family time. Aeon even said to me afterwards that this year was one of the best years. There were very few material gifts given this year, but everyone ... including all the little ones had a wonderful time just being together and doing what families do. We played games, watched the babies play, cooked, ate, drank, started the kitchen on fire (don't worry it was put out quickly) and told stories.

I have to thank Aeon's family & Aeon my love, for such a wonderful holiday. Looking forward to many... many more.

This was taken on one of our little walks ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
About US... Aeon is a Leo, Jana is a Leo. Our birthdays are on consecutive days which makes it easy to remember! We are both creative and passionate and love being outdoors experiencing all of nature's wonder. We are very much in love and are so happy to have found each other. We have a beautiful story; it is a story of friendship and love, adventure and growth, fun and self expression. We've been friends for a long time and now we're starting a life together as a couple.